Call now

Quarantallina social

Information and prices

Reservation

You can request to us informations about availability or you can reserve one of our apartments by simply filling our request form in the "contact" page.
We will be pleased to reply soon to your kind request in order to provide you all the desired informations.

Booking condition

deposit of 30% of the total price to be paid through bank transfer within 1 week from the booking confirmation date. Bank details will be given on booking confirmation. The remaining 70% will be paid at departure.

Service provided

Accomodation in apartments and/or bedrooms; breakfast; dinner for max 12 persons in half board and on request; direct sale of company agricultural products or coming from other agricultural companies of the area. Internet wifi on payment.

Arrival time: from 04:.00 P.M. to 08:00 P.M. For arrivals outside this time, please contact the owners on +39 338 2269043.
Departures: within 10:00 P.M.
Deposit: Euro 100,00 for the apartments.
Animali: allowed in the apartments, not allowed in the bedrooms.
Bancomat and credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro are accepted.
Swimming pool: open from the beginning of April to the end of October.

Service included in the price

  • Apartments: consumption of water, gas, electricity, weekly linen change.
  • Bedrooms: change of linen every three days cleaning service.

Services not included

  • Apartments: heating to be paid on consumption, final cleaning Euro 60,00 apartment Quarter, Euro 50,00 apartment Appaloosa, Euro 40,00 apartment Paint.
  • Apartments and bedrooms: continental breakfast Euro 10,00 per person, typical Tuscany dinner for max 12 persons with fixed-menu at Euro 30,00 per person, drinks included.
  • Horseback riding:
    1 hour Euro 25,00
    2 hours Euro 40,00
    3 hours Euro 50,00

Apartments prices per week, from saturday to saturday - 2018

    • Quarter

    • 6 pax

      • High season 1200,00 €
      • Mid season 950,00 €
      • Low season 850,00 €
    • Book now
    • Appaloosa

    • 4+1 pax

      • High season 850,00 €
      • Mid season 690,00 €
      • Low season 550,00 €
    • Book now
    • Paint

    • 3 pax

      • High season 750,00 €
      • Mid season 620,00 €
      • Low season 460,00 €
    • Book now
  • High season: 30/06 - 01/09
  • Mid season: 31/03 - 07/04, 19/05 - 30/06, 01/09 - 15/09, 22/12 - 05/01/19
  • Low season: 05/01 - 31/03, 07/04 - 19/05, 15/09 - 22/12

Rooms prices per day, double bedroom with included breakfast - 2018

    • Olmo

    • 2 pax

      • High season 95,00 €
      • Mid season 90,00 €
      • Low season 85,00 €
    • Book now
    • Cipresso

    • 2 pax

      • High season 95,00 €
      • Mid season 90,00 €
      • Low season 85,00 €
    • Book now
    • Querce

    • 2/3 pax

      • High season 95,00 €/120,00 €
      • Mid season 90,00 €/115,00 €
      • Low season 85,00 €/110,00 €
    • Book now
  • High season: 30/06 - 01/09
  • Mid season: 31/03 - 07/04, 19/05 - 30/06, 01/09 - 15/09, 22/12 - 05/01/19
  • Low season: 05/01 - 31/03, 07/04 - 19/05, 15/09 - 22/12
  • Discount children: 0 to 3 years free of charge (no cot linen on request), from 4 to 6 years discount 30% off, from 7 to 12 years discount 20%
  • Doubles use Single: 60,00€ for night breakfast included
  • On more bed: 15,00€ per night

Fees for cancellation of bookings with Quarantallina Holiday Farm

Down payment: The down payment made by the guest shall not be reimbursed in case of booking cancellation.

Balance:
- no fee up to 32 days prior to the start of the rental period;
- 10% of the balance if cancellation is made 31 days prior to the start of the rental period;
- 25% of the balance between 30 and 21 days prior to the start of the rental period;
- 50% of the balance between 20 and 11 days prior to the start of the rental period;
- 75% of the balance in case of cancellation made between 10 and 3 days prior to the start of the rental period;
- 90% if cancellation is made 3 days or less prior to the start of the rental period;
- 100% in case of no-show or cancellation directly on the holiday farm on arrival or during the booked stay